Personal Lines Account Manager
Founded in 2000, Tave Risk Management has grown into a highly respected insurance brokerage firm offering unparalleled, individualized customer service for the complex needs of our clients. We service large national accounts, small commercial accounts, large not-for-profits, and private clients. We partner with our clients in their daily risk management and offer solutions that impact the needs of their business.
Tave Risk Management is seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager to join our team. Tave offers a generous compensation package, including a competitive salary, bonus potential, medical and dental insurance, and a 401(k) with a company contribution and profit-sharing plan.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in the insurance industry. Attention-to-detail, excellent organizational skills, and timeliness are must-haves.
- Responsible for overall retention of accounts in assigned book of business
- Generate expanded revenue via cross sell and/or upsell
- Review, document, and process all carrier requests
- Answer all client questions related to their coverage or policy status
- Process certificates of insurance and evidences of property
- Prepare renewals of insurance and ensure all deadlines are met
- Receive, document, and process all insured requests for service (changes, auto ID, quotes, etc.)
- Develop relationships via client referrals or other referral sources.
- Ensure the achievement of superior client service per Tave RM expectations.
- Any other tasks or projects as assigned
What YOU Offer
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience working in an office environment
- 3-5 years of experience working within a Personal Lines/High Net-Worth role preferred
- Strong customer service and organization skills
- Active Property & Casualty Insurance License
What WE Offer
- Competitive pay and PTO
- Great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, etc.)
- Free Office Gym
- Great location right above Ogilvie Transportation Center
- Professional Development