Claim Executive - General
Founded in 2000, Tave Risk Management has grown into a highly respected insurance brokerage firm offering unparalleled, individualized customer service for the complex needs of our clients. We service large national accounts, small commercial accounts, large not-for-profits, and private clients. We partner with our clients in their daily risk management and offer solutions that impact the needs of their business.
Tave Risk Management is seeking an experienced Claims Executive with claim handling experience in General Liability to join our team.
- Serve as a technical and information resource on claim matters for staff and clients
- Review policy terms and conditions to analyze coverage for potential claim occurrences
- Aggressively advocate for clients in coverage or claim issue disputes
- Collaborate with staff and clients to analyze the claim servicing needs and requirements
- Prepare individualized client claim service handling instructions with carriers and TPA's
- Coordinate and oversee delivery of agreed claim service from carriers and TPA's
- Conduct TPA search upon request
- Prepare RFP
- Review Proposals
- Coordinate Finalist Oral Presentations and office visits
- Facilitate client selection of TPA
- Final negotiations of terms
- Oversee implementation and monitor TPA claim service on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate regularly scheduled claim reviews with assigned clients and claim providers
- Coordinate client claim meetings with account team members
- Support Tave business development and other activities as requested
- File claims with carriers and TPAs
- Review coverage position letters and draft responses
- Timely response to client questions
- Perform research as needed
- Create by-lined articles as needed
- Participate in the interview process of claim department personnel
- Conduct office wide presentations and training as needed
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the insurance industry. Brokerage and company-side experience a plus.
- Experience using an agency management software. Applied TAM a plus.
- Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel. Proficient Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-line claim expertise to analyze loss exposures, evaluate claim occurrences, apply coverage terms and conditions, facilitate the claim process, and to intervene to ensure the most favorable resolution possible of client claim issues and concerns.
- Product liability and Management liability, EPLI experience preferred
What WE Offer
- Competitive pay and PTO
- Great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, etc.)
- Free Office Gym
- Great location right above Ogilvie Transportation Center
- Professional Development